Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Grab some coffee or tea and chat with me!

Can we talk?  There's a few things I'd like to get off my chest.

1. My 4 year old demands that I wipe him after he poops.  "Mom, I've gotta poop.  And when I'm done, wipe my butt."  I hear this once a day, every day.  Does this happen to anyone else or just me?  When will this end?   Will I have to hire a butt wiper to go with him to Kindergarten next year?!

2. My husband gets home with the kids at least 30 minutes before I do every afternoon.  Yet without fail, as I am walking through the door, my 4 year old runs into the kitchen and says, "Mom, can I have a snack?"   Is daddy incapable of handing out the snacks?   What's going on here??

3. I just can't get into The Real Housewives or the Bachelor.  I would much rather watch North Woods Law or Alaska State Troopers.  My girlfriends think I'm nuts.  Do you?

4.  I really dislike pork chops.

5.  It makes me really mad when someone swoops in from the side street and cuts in front of me in the Dunkin Donuts drivethru.   RUDE!  On the flip side, I love when someone pays it forward and I get a free coffee!

What would you like to talk about??

No comments:

Post a Comment