Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites


 
Momfessionals


Happy Friday!  Hope you all are enjoying your day and reading some good blog posts!  :)
This week I am super excited to be linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for my very first Friday link up!

**My Friday Favorites**

Number 1:  Fridays!!  Friday is my work from home day.  I looove working from home!  It's the one day I have the house to myself.  It's peaceful, it's quiet, and I can work in my pajamas!  I can hit the grocery store on my lunch or take a nice long walk with George.  I can make endless cups of coffee.  I can work from the couch on my laptop or out on my deck.  I think Friday is my favorite day of the week now!  

Number 2:  This picture of my poor Georgie dog.  Poor Georgie got sprayed by a skunk Tuesday night.
This photo was taken about 12:10am while we were furiously trying to de-skunk him.  In the rain.  In our driveway.  At midnight.  That was not the best night.  We did get the stink out of him though!!  



Number 3:  This view.  Unfortunately, it's only visible from our house in the winter when all the leaves are off the trees.  In the summer, we love to walk down and watch the boats, jet skiers, and geese enjoying the river.  Georgie has been known to jump in for a swim too!






Number 4:  This face.  This picture was after a  30 minute stand off in which he refused to eat his dinner. Daddy told him he would be sitting at the table until bedtime unless he ate it.  And guess what?  Five minutes later he ate it!  




And this face.  This kid cracks me up!  And how about his choice of outfit?!  He insisted on putting on those spiderman boots with his Lego batman PJ's.




Number 5:  The Slip N Slide.  Oh the joy of the Slip N Slide!  Thankfully this was only a $10 Target purchase because this thing was a piece of junk!  But the boys had fun the one and only day it has been set up in our yard.  


8 comments:

  1. Hello from the link up! Working from home on Fridays sounds fabulous! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It is fabulous! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  2. That slip and slide is bringing back some good memories! I can't believe your dog got skunked. Did you guys use regular dog shampoo? I'm excited about this new link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually used a mixture of white vinegar and water (thank you internet) followed by Dawn dish soap. It worked wonders!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. That slip in slide looks great!!! I need to do that with my kids. Thanks for linking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your view is gorgeous and your work from home Fridays sound FANTASTIC!!!
    Thanks so much for linking up! :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete