Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites-I'm back!

Woo hoo...it's Friday and I am actually posting my favorites this week!  I'm glad to be back here with you all!

OK, so number one this week is my amazing swap package from Jan at The Tip Garden.  Y'all know I am a sucker for a swap.  Well, Chaotic Goddess swaps combined 2 of my favorites things into 1 awesome swap... books and mugs.  So of course I signed up!  Jan sent me such a lovely package.  I literally loved every single thing in it!   You can see my post about it HERE.  And if you want to check out what I gave her, head over to The Tip Garden.






Number two is this deliciousness called My Cup of Cake.  I received this in my PopSugar box for December, and I just got around to trying it.  OMG... it is soooo good!  It's a single serve (well, I guess it's technically 2 servings) piece of chocolate cake made in your mug.  The best part... it cooks in like 90 seconds!  I am definitely ordering more of these!


Not my actual mug of cake.. but I forgot to take a pic!

Check out their website right HERE.


Number three... PILLOWS!!!   The Spring/Summer 31 catalog debuts on February 1st and there are all these amazing new pillows!!  I can't wait to get my hands on some!  I have a feeling this is going to be my new obsession...




Number four... this funny :)




Number five... a little Valentines purchase
How cute is this?!   I got it from Blocks of Love on Etsy.  They have these for every holiday and do all sorts of cute personalization.  I also have a Halloween one with little ghosts that have each of our names on them.



There you have it!  

We've got a busy weekend ahead.  Saturday is Nick's birthday party with his school friends.  Can you believe my baby is turning 6??  :(  Then Sunday we are having family up for a birthday lunch.  I have today (Friday) off, but I am going to be cleaning, putting together goodie bags, picking up birthday cake, wrapping presents and all other sorts of birthday errands!

Hope you all have a great weekend!  Stop back here on Monday for a birthday party recap!

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites 

5 comments:

  1. That book is awesome! I read it last year and I loved it. What a fabulous package. I heard 31 was doing pillows. You'll have to mail me a catalog, how's that? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK! Wow the big 6 - have a great time and eat some cake for me! xoxoxox Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love cute personalized pillows like those you shared. I need to get some made! The owl mug is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mug you got! Those pillows are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok loving the pillows!!!! I need some new ones super bad now that it's almost spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list of favorites! The pillows are great! And the pic of the crocheted shorts is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete