Thursday, January 28, 2016

Book and a Cuppa swap reveal!

What an amazing swap!!  Chaotic Goddess Swaps has done it again!

This go-around I was paired with Jan from The Tip Garden.  Check out Jan's blog for some seriously yummy recipes and great household tips!  Jan and I emailed each other and asked some "favorites" questions to try and put together the perfect swap package.  Well, I have to say...Jan absolutely succeeded!!

I opened up the package and could not believe all the goodies in there!!  I was so busy looking everything over, I actually forgot there was a mug in there too!







Besides the awesome owl mug and book I've been dying to read (my grandmother asked me to tell you she's sorry) she sent me the most amazing goodies!!  Hot chocolate mix, hazelnut cappuccino K cups (a ton of them!), a Dove chocolate bar, chocolate spoons (I cannot WAIT to use those!), chocolate covered pretzels (my FAVORITE), an adult coloring book & colored pencils (how did she know I've been dying to jump on the adult coloring wagon??), and the most AMAZING handmade cards!!  I think the cards are my favorite part of the package... they are so pretty and unique!!

Thank you so much Jan!  I loved every item in my package!  


If you'd like to see what I sent Jan, head over to her blog HERE


Thanks again to Chaotic Goddess Swaps for the amazing swap.  I can't wait to sign up for the next one!

6 comments:

  1. That is a very nice package!! I love that owl mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love the owl mug. Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl mug is too cute! I've never had chocolate spoons before - those look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is quite the haul! Lovely surprises....you are a lucky duck! I love coloring, btw....
    Linking from CG Swaps,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks for all the love! I loved getting to know you! I FINALLY got my post done! and linked up. Can't wait to see what you are up to next!
    Jan @ Tip Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cats! That owl mug is adorable, and so many yummies! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete