Sunday, June 22, 2014

Goodbye weekend

As most good weekends do, this one went way too fast! My parents had the kids for the weekend and the hubby and I had a wonderful time just relaxing.  We got some errands done, did some shopping, had a lovely dinner out and spent some time on our deck listening to music and having a drink. Then this morning we slept in until 930.  Oh how I miss the pre-parent days of sleeping in!

As expected, when the kids came home today they were off the wall!  Both of them were right on top of me all afternoon and evening.  I couldn't wait for bedtime! LOL  But it does feel good to have my babies home and tucked safely in their beds!

Looks like it's going to be another busy week at work. Ugh.  But on the bright side, I have a 4 day weekend coming up! Now to find something interesting to do on my time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment