Thursday, June 12, 2014

Alaska...one day we shall meet

I love Alaska. I love learning about Alaska, I love pictures of Alaska,  I love live web cams in Alaska, I love reading blogs about life in Alaska.  I especially love reading about people who live off the grid, or live in the most remote of places.  Something about it is just sooo fascinating to me.  And exciting!   I just can't get enough!  I truly believe I may have lived there in a past life...something about it just seems like HOME.  

Have I ever been to Alaska?  Well...no. But that doesn't mean I can't still have a love affair with Alaska! One day I WILL get there!  I am trying to plan the perfect trip. I have so many places I want to visit and so many things I want to do there.  My Alaska vacation folder gets larger by the day and when I start seriously planning my trip I know there won't be time for everything.  Some day soon I will post what I have so far and hopefully I can get some feedback and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment