Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesdays- 4 Gifts

Today I'm super excited to be linking up with Andrea for her Show and Tell Tuesday series!
Today we're talking about 4 gifts we would like to receive... something we WANT, something we NEED, something to WEAR and something to READ.
Is anyone using this concept with their kid's Christmas gifts this year?  I was thinking about it, as I feel they just get so much STUFF that they don't TRULY appreciate any of it and are missing the "reason for the season."  But.... well, it didn't happen.  I am definitley scaling back this year though and am aiming to do this next year!

But now on to ME!  :)

WANT
I have wanted a Tiffany bracelet forever but have yet to get one.  Will this be the year?  Probably not.  But I might throw it on my list to Santa just in case :)



NEED
I really need a new planner.  I'm thinking I might go back to an Erin Condren LifePlanner like this:


Or I might stick with a Kristen Schmucker Daily Grace planner like this:




Wear  
Hunter boots!  I love these boots and I think they look so cute with leggings!  I'm definitely asking Santa for a pair of these this year!



Read
I've got all sorts of books on my list this year!!








Can't wait to check out everyone else's 4 gifts!!

8 comments:

  1. You actually NEED the hunter boots...just sayin. :) What Alice Forgot is one of my fave reads and I have ben wanting to red Before the Fall too. Have a super Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you narrowed down the best types of gifts for women! I totally agree with your list and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tiffany bracelet was on my list a couple years ago! It is so nice but it is pretty heavy (at least for my taste).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually, want, need, desire, etc. those red Hunter boots! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got several of those books on my To-Read list! Great minds...

    And those red Hunter boots! NEED!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Melanie
    www.melanieks10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bracelets are so pretty! Tiffany's is so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such good picks!! I really love both of those planners. I need a new one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have both of the Paris books...they were good!

    ReplyDelete