Saturday, November 12, 2016

It's been a while

You may have noticed this blog has been a bit neglected as of late.  It's been a combination of things. Life has been super busy (remind me to never coach soccer again), I haven't felt the urge or motivation to blog, and I've also been contemplating what to do with Life As I Know it.  I considered starting a new blog, focused more on living life in my 40's.  I've considered quitting blogging all together.  I've thought about continuing to think about it and do nothing.  So after thinking and not thinking, I've come up with this...  This blog is here for ME.  I mean, it's here for YOU too, but mostly for me.  :)  It's my writing outlet, a place to vent, a place to share and document our life.  I never had and have no plans to try and monetize this blog.  I don't care about having a huge, giant following.  Of course I want followers, I'm not saying that.  The absolute best part of blogging is the relationships I've developed with my followers and fellow bloggers.  But I'm happy remaining small.

So Life As I Know it will continue on right here, hopefully on a more regular basis, but I can't make any promises!  :)  I will write when I want to, and about what I want to.  I think the direction of my posts will change slightly and there will be more about life in my 40's and all that comes along with that. Because that's where I am in life right now.

So anyway, YES I am still here and YES I will still be posting!
Thanks for hanging in there and stop back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment