I was originally thinking of this post as my November bucket list, but it's really not a bucket list, it's more a To-Do list. There is much to do and we are approaching the half way point of the month already! I want this all done by Thanksgiving. Let's see how much of it I get accomplished!
1. FINISH (yes finish) all Christmas shopping, including stockings. I want to get this done early this year so I can sit back and enjoy all the fun of December. I don't want to be stressed this holiday season!
2. Wrap all the gifts. This one might be a little unrealistic...we'll see
3. Have Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail
4. Plan Alec's 3rd birthday party
5. Plan MY birthday celebration (party, travel??) The big 4-0!!!! YIKES
6. Plan and shop for our 2nd annual Elf on the Shelf breakfast
7. Eat a delicious turkey dinner with tons of stuffing and green bean casserole!! And cheesecake pie!! I luck out at Thanksgiving.., my mom hosts and my only job is pies. Which I order! :)
8. Blog at least twice a week
9. Figure out our holiday plans and finalize holiday meal menus (like I said, I want to relax in December!)
10. Do a Thanksgiving craft with the kids
OK- I think that's it. Pretty do-able, right?
What's on your November to-do list?
Linking up with: