Monday, January 2, 2017

20 Questions

Happy 2017!



I thought I would start my blogging year off with a little "Get to Know me" fun!  Maybe you're new around here, or maybe you've been around for the long haul, but either way, you might just learn something new about me!

1.  If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Well hell yes!  Imagine all the fun we'd have!

2.  Do you use sarcasm a lot?
What do you think?

3.  What is your eye color?
Hazel (brown and green)

4.  How tall are you?
5'3

5.  Scary movies or happy endings?
When I was younger, I LOVED scary movies.  But now I'm all about happy endings. :)

6. Favorite smells?
Lilacs, fresh cut grass, apples

7.  What was your favorite subject in high school?  Least favorite?
Favorite- English and Social Studies   Least favorite:  MATH

8.  Do you have any pets?
2 dogs currently- a beagle mix and a lab

9.  What sports do you/have you played?
Soccer, track and field, cheerleading,  Some basketball and softball back in Jr. high.

10.  Favorite Perfume?
Falling in Love - Philosophy

11.  Favorite non-domesticated animal?
Turtles!

12.  What's the furthest you've been from home?
Spain

13.  What would you/did you name your children?
Well, if it wasn't for my husband's vetoes, I would have named my boys Gabriel and Aiden.
If I had a girl, it was going to be Abigail or Carly (I was also partial to Emmaline).

14.  What type of phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy.  I refuse ALL iproducts!!!

15.  Do you speak any other languages?
A little, tiny bit of Spanish

16.  Favorite book?
My favorite book of all time is The Little Prince, with Are You There God?  It's me, Margaret. a very close second!

17.  Back sleeper, side sleeper or stomach sleeper?
Side sleeper

18.  Do you play any instruments?
Flute and saxophone

19.  Favorite song?
My favorite ever is Weekend in New England by Barry Manilow.

20.  Favorite singer/band?
Well, Barry Manilow of course!  Also Barenaked Ladies, Great Big Sea, Bon Jovi.  Sometimes I like to get down with a little DMX and Flo Rida too!


Happy New Year, friends!  Hope you stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment