Happy Monday! Did you all have a great weekend? Ours was pretty typical...Tball, a birthday party, cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping. Oh and we worked on our yard expansion project (post to come when it's totally finished). I also read a new (to me) book....The List of my Desires (thank you Shelly Cobblewobbles!) and found out my children will eat almost anything if its on a skewer stick!
And I also started thinking about summer plans.
With our Disney trip coming up in 9 days (eeek!) our summer vacation budget is pretty much blown! But there are still some things I would like to accomplish, and many of them are free or low cost! So here they are (In no particular order).
1. Camp out in our backyard (complete with smores)
2. Read 4 new books
3. Go to the Bronx Zoo and/or Animal Land
4. Go to a local state park for swimming and a picnic
5. Watch fireworks
6. Grow vegetables on my deck
7. Go on a 4 wheeling trip with the hubby
8. Go to Maine for a long weekend
9. Take a great family picture and put it on a canvas
10. Organize all closets in the house
11. Visit a new Farmers' market
12. Organize the kitchen cabinets
13. Go to a county fair and eat fried dough
14. Let the kids get ice cream from the ice cream truck at least 3 times
15. Try Hannaford To-Go (grocery shop on line and pick up at the store...your groceries are all packed and loaded into your car for you)!
16. Make homemade sangria
17. Spend a weekend at my parent's house and just relax and enjoy the pool
So tell me, what's on your summer bucket list?