Friday, May 1, 2015

Books & Bloggers Swap- REVEAL!!


I just participated in my very first Books & Bloggers swap and it was AMAZING!!  Thank you to Chaotic Goddess Swaps for setting up such a fun swap!

I was paired up with the lovely Shelly from the United Kingdom.  Shelly has her own You Tube channel called CollyoftheWobbles.  If you love books, check her out!!  She has such excitement and love for books and it is so much fun to watch and listen to her (and yes, who doesn't want to listen to a beautiful English accent)!

So... the rules of the swap were to send the following:
1.  A book from your partner's wishlist
2.  A book you have read and loved
3.  A book you are interested in but have not yet read (could also be from your partner's wishlist)

Check out what I got!

1.  A book from my wishlist:
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
I have been wanting to read this for so long, and now I finally have a copy!


2.  A book Shelly has read and loved
The List of my Desires
I had not previously heard of this book, but it looks really good!  A perfect book fit for me!  It also has such an adorable cover!  Aren't those buttons awesome?!



3.  A book Shelly is interested in:
Station Eleven
Guess what... I also sent this book to Shelly!!  We both had it on our wishlists!



Shelly also sent me a great book mark pad!  No more dog eared pages for this girl!  :)  And look at those cute bookmarkers that the Book Depository included!  By the way... the Book Depository ships FREE internationally so don't ever be afraid to partner up with someone from another country for one of these swaps!



I truly had such a great time participating in this swap and getting to know Shelly!  Thank you Shelly for the great books!  I can't wait to start reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment