Friday, December 9, 2016

Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange

I know this may be hard for you to believe, but I decided to participate in another blogger swap! Hehehehe.  If you're a regular to my blog, you know I just can't resist a swap!  This one was extra cool though, because it included my kiddos!

This swap was a book exchange... one for you and one for your kid!  How fun is that?  We each got to make a wish list of 5 books we would like to receive.  I gave my 5, but said to surprise me with the children's book.  Take a look at what I received from Nina at The Joni Journey:



For me... I can't wait to start reading!

For Alec

For Nick



 Nina was super sweet and sent a book for both of my boys.  We don't have either of these books  and they both look wonderful!  She also sent some treat bags that my boys will not stop begging me for.  Hands off my treats kids!  :)

If you'd like to see what I sent to my assigned person, go visit Meghan at The Adventure Starts Here.

This was such a fun swap.  I hope you'll join us next year!





1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the treats! My boys kept begging for pieces as I was trying to package them up for you guys ;) I hope What Alice Forgot is good, I've been wanting to read that one too.

    ReplyDelete