Sunday, October 11, 2015

Scarf Swap!



Y'all know I'm a sucker for a swap so of course when Rachel from Floral and Fudge posted about a SCARF SWAP I just had to sign up!!

I had a great time picking out a scarf for the lovely Shelly who blogs at The Queen in Between.  I also really enjoyed reading her blog and finding out more about her and her family.  And... her blog introduced me to some gorgeous cuffs made by Farmgirl Paints!  I just purchased one the other night and have a feeling I will be getting a few more!

My scarf came from Seri at Serisblog.com.  I was excited when I heard my scarf was coming from Seri, because she has stopped by my blog before and left some sweet comments.  I also have really enjoyed the Small Business Monday series she does on her blog.  I just love checking out the unique shops she features!  Anyway, Seri sent me this beautiful scarf!!

Isn't that blue to die for?!

Thanks so much Seri!  And thanks to Rachel and Astleigh for another great swap!

1 comment:

  1. Kim thank you, thank you for my scarf! I did not receive until last Wednesday evening and things have been nuts but I just got my post up and linked tonight. I seriously have nothing like it and love it so much. I didn't even realize until I went to follow you on IG that I was in fact already following you!! Thanks again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete