Monday, September 7, 2015
My fall bucket list!
Happy fall! Unofficially, of course! We had a great weekend and I'm sad it's back to work tomorrow. Saturday I organized Nick's school supplies, washed and hung up all his school clothes, did a successful Target run with 2 boys in tow AND reorganized the pantry. Sunday was a great day with family...lots of food, fun and swimming.
Today was pretty chill...cleaning, movies and decorating for fall! I love having little fall touches all around the house. It just makes me happy!
So, since I'm all about fall today, it is time for my fall bucket list!
Fall Bucket List
1. Go apple picking
2. Bake a new apple dessert
3. Visit a pumpkin patch/corn maze
4. Attend a fall festival or Octoberfest
5. Get away for the night with the hubby to VT for some leaf peeping and romance! :)
6. Indulge in some apple cider and donuts
7. Have a pumpkin spice latte (or 10)
8. Go on a haunted hayride
9. Carve pumpkins with the kids
10. Make some fall crafts
11. Take some gorgeous fall photos
12. Go on a fall hike
13. Host a Halloween party (OK, this one is pretty unlikely but I have always wanted to have a big Halloween party...so, you never know)
14. Visit Salem MA...again, not likely due to time and scheduling restraints, but I have always wanted to visit Salem during October
15. Take the kids trick or treating (duh)
16. Decorate outside with mums and pumpkins
So tell me, what's on your fall bucket list? This is my favorite time of year and I am always looking for new things to do!