Thursday, July 2, 2015

Friday Favorites- Happy 4th!

Happy almost 4th of July friends!  Since I'm sure we're all super busy and can't wait to get the holiday festivities started, I'll keep it short and sweet this week!

Number 1: Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher
OMG, this is sooo good!  Even better than the Very Berry Hibiscus!  How have I not tried this before?!  And seriously, how cute is the flip flop on the cup!



Number 2:  Sidewalk chalk
My boys can entertain themselves for close to an hour with this.  And that's a LONG time at my house!  Bonus:  Look how thin I look in this picture!  I'm the one on the left if you can't tell...  :)

 Number 3: THIS
So true.

  
Number 4:  July Sister's Style (Jamberry)
LOVE this new wrap! And yes, I have already ordered one.

Number 5:  VACATION!!
I am off for a week!  Woo hoo!!   The kids and I will be doing some fun day trips for the first part of the week, then at the end of the week the hubs and I are taking a little trip to New Hampshire.  This is what we'll be doing (well, something very similar).... 


There you have it friends!  So tell me, what are your plans for the 4th?  We have a family party tomorrow night, then on Saturday we're hoping to head to one of the state parks to enjoy the lake, playground and a picnic.  Then Saturday night will be fireworks!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

As always, linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Friday Favorites

3 comments:

  1. I love the Starbucks suggestions! I will be trying it this week! Have a great weekend :) - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a rockin' vacation!!!! Happy July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation! We're heading to western NY for a few days of camping next week and then up your way to the Adirondacks after that. We visited the White Mountains in NH last summer and had a great time!

    Sue

    2015 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete