Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Faves!


It's that time of the week...Friday Favorites! Let's just dive right in!

Number 1:  Bath time
I used to dread bathtime, but as the boys get older, I like it more and more.  It's nice to have some one on one time with each of them where we can chat and laugh (even if it is only for 10 minutes).  And how could I not enjoy it when this much fun is going on?!







Number 2:  New jewelry
A couple weeks ago my friend invited me to her online Paparazzi Accessories party.  I had never heard of Paparazzi but thought I might as well check it out.  I'm so glad I did. Every piece of jewelry they sell is $5.00! Yes, $5.00!  Obviously it's costume jewelry but a lot of it is really cute and on trend.  I wore these 2 pieces to work this week and got a ton of compliments!




Number 3:  My newest bee picture
Yes, it might be kind of weird,  but I like taking pictures of bumble bees.



Number 4 and 5: Getting outside and family bike rides
The weather the past 2 nights has been absolutely gorgeous! Sunny, upper 70s and low humidity.   Just perfect.   We've been eating dinner on our deck and going for family bike rides/walks.  It's so nice to get outside, get some exercise, and tire the kids out!









There you have it!  Now on to the weekend! Saturday we'll  be heading north to visit the inlaws for the day.  We don't really have anything else planned,  but I would like to take the kids to see the new Minions movie and hit the Farmers Market in Sunday.  What are your weekend plans?

Linking up with the awesome ANDREA for Friday Favorites



12 comments:

  1. SO your July is our October....weather wise. LOL Bath time is a chaos here. I just put them in the shower now. I'm ready to get my bike fixed so I can ride, missing it. I want to take my kids to see the Minion movie too! This weekend we'll hopefully be on the river. Have a great one girl! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we will be in the high 80s for at least the next week. We just had a nice little cool off for a couple days! The river sounds great! Have fun!

      Delete
  2. My daughter loves the bath until we try to actually wash her lol. She wants to get in and play with her ducks and bath toys, but trying to shampoo her hair lately seems to turn into a screamfest. Sigh! I Love your # 4 and #5, getting outside and going for family bike rides! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly get screams when I try to take them out! LOL. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Dinner on the deck sounds fabulous!! We're going on vacation this weekend-I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids learned to ride bikes at the beginning of the summer. It's been great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little one really just got the hang of pedaling a couple weeks ago. It's been great!

      Delete
  5. My boys just love baths! Looks like you had a fun week! We are headed to the lake for the weekend. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go to the lake! :) Have a great time!

      Delete
  6. Hehehe my daughter is water obsessed so bath time is almost as exciting as nap or bed time for me... She would live in the tub if I let her so that's my moment to get something done, or just sit and breath for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! bikerides are the best and bathtime does get easier and more enjoyable the older they get! Thanks for linking up at Favorite things Friday! The button doesn't seem to be working, I wonder if some of the coding got missed? I can get you some new code if you need it :)

    Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete