Thursday, May 4, 2017

Friday Favorites..The busy time

I'm officially deeming the next 2 months as "the busy time."  We've got 1 kid in travel soccer, another in Tball, Mother's and Father's day activities, Memorial Day, field trips, and the end of the school year.   We are busy little bees here!  Thank goodness for my planner or I'd be lost!

Although we're super busy, we're also having lots of FUN!  Here are a few favorites from the past couple weeks.

1.  4 year olds playing Tball
The cuteness is rivaled only by 4 year olds playing soccer!




2. Soccer
Indoor soccer is fine, but I'm glad the outdoor season has started up.  There's just something that excites me about outdoor games!  My son has made so much progress in the last few months.  It's a joy to watch his games!



3.  Anniversary trip
Remember how I said it's the busy time? Well, we were able to squeeze in a quick overnight to Lake Placid to celebrate our 15 year anniversary .  And when I say squeeze, I mean it!  We left from a T ball game on Saturday and stopped along the way home for a soccer game on Sunday.  Even though it was a brief get away, we still had a great time and got some much needed R&R.



4.  Anniversary flowers
How gorgeous are these?  I didn't even know they could write on flowers!  Hubby did good :)


5. Wonderful Luciana
So I've considered getting a house cleaner several times, but never pulled the trigger.  I didn't really know if it was worth the money, and honestly the thought of it made me feel like a bit of a failure (why can't I stay on top of cleaning my own home??).  Well, I got over all that and hired Luciana and I'm so glad I did!  We are only having her come once a month, but she does all the deep cleaning I never get around to (couldn't even tell you the last time my baseboards and blinds were cleaned before we had Luciana!) which allows me to just "maintain" our home between her visits.  It has been wonderful and has actually relieved some of my stress!  100% worth the money!  So if you've been on the fence about hiring a house cleaner, I encourage you to DO IT!  We all deserve a Luciana in our lives!



I hope you all have a super weekend and some gorgeous weather!  We've got Tball on Friday followed by a fun Cinco de Mayo dinner with friends, some outdoor home projects on Saturday and soccer on Sunday. That is, if the rain holds out!  Fingers crossed!



Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci!


8 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty! Happy anniversary! Little kids playing sports is one of the best things ever! They looks so adorable! Good luck to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! There is nothing cuter than a little kid running the wrong way around the bases! Hehe

      Delete
  2. Oh sweetie, those flowers are precious and yay to getting away with your man!! I miss running the boys to their sporting events. Happy Cinco and weekend beautiful babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the house help!!! I'm so glad you got someone. Tell the people down here they need more Amanda in their life because my gosh these kiddos, car, and house are breaking me! Happy anniversary (late). Those boy - love them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute, and they look like they are loving the weather! The flowers are an awesome touch. I had no idea you could do that either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have a busy schedule! My boys are playing outdoor soccer right now too, and this summer it will be t-ball/baseball. I love those flowers...I had no idea you could write on them either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Our 10 year is coming up and we're hoping to squeeze something in. Well done! Also I love pictures of the little ones playing sports! I have such fond memories of that growing up.

    ReplyDelete