Tuesday, May 30, 2017

An Announcement!!

You may have noticed my posts have been rather sparse for the past few months.
Why is that, you ask?  Well, life is busy is the first reason, and the second reason is, I just wasn't feeling Life As I Know it anymore.  I still wanted to blog, I still wanted to connect with my blogger friends and readers. But at this point in my life, Life as I Know it didn't seem like the right place to do it anymore.
So here comes the announcement.

After much thought and deliberation, I decided to start a new big girl blog!
You can now find me at Manning the Middle!
My website is easy to remember...  www.manningthemiddle.com


Why Manning the Middle?  What exactly am I manning??
Well, middle age (even though 40 is the new 20!), middle class living, my ever expanding middle (waistline), the mid point between sanity and insanity where I currently reside (I joke, kind of).
We'll also talk getting physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy, the ups and downs of motherhood and marriage, and of course, lots of fun stuff like Friday Favorites!

So, I hope you will join me at my new home on the internet!
Subscribe, follow me on bloglovin, or just stop by every once in a while!
I can't wait to see you over there!

www.manningthemiddle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment