Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Royally Waiting!

Today I am super excited to be linking up Shelly, Holly and Katy for their ROYALLY WAITING link up!


 Currently, I am....

Waiting on:  My husband to paint the upstairs!  I’ve only been waiting 5 years, but he says he’s going to do it in the next couple of weeks (because I threatened to hire a painter).  We shall see!  I’m getting real tired of my master bedroom being boring white.

Thinking about:  All the snow out there.  Holy cow.  We got about 18 inches yesterday, but that’s nothing compared to what my parents got... over 30 inches!!  That’s a lot of snow, people!
Also... about hiring a cleaner.  Once the upstairs finally gets painted, I’m doing it.  I just can’t keep up with it.  I work full time, have 2 young kids, and much of our weekends are taken up with sports.  There just isn’t enough time in the day for me to do that deep cleaning that needs to get done.  NOW... to find someone reliable and trustworthy!


Going:  To Rhode Island next weekend with my girlfriend!  No hubbys, no kids.  Just relaxation, massages, eating, drinking, and shopping!

Reading:  Getting ready to read And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer.  Just gotta get my tissues ready!

Planning:  An overnight trip for our anniversary in May.  15 years!!

Wearing:  Boots and scarves!!  It’s been cold here!

Loving:  The extra hour of daylight in the evening!  Not loving:  Getting up an hour earlier than I was a week ago! 

Drinking:  Water.  Yup, I’m trying.  Also Starbucks Chai Tea Latte.

Watching:  Walking Dead!  We are finally current and now I am sad there are no more episodes to binge watch!  We actually have to WAIT until Sunday for a new episode! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment