Sunday, February 19, 2017

A quick catch-you-up

I was almost scared to pull up the blog this morning and see just how long it's been since my last post!  Yup, it's been a while.  
So let's catch you up on life around here!

We've had 2 birthday parties:



We've had fun in the snow:



We've played lots of soccer:



Had a mother-son brunch date:


Yearly checkups:


I've worked on my happiness lists and read lots of Liane Moriarty books:




And got out for a fun girls night:



We had a fun family Valentine's dinner at Cracker Barrel (nothing says romance like Cracker Barrel!  Hahaha), made heart cookies for pre-school, wrote out tons of Valentines cards and put together goodie bags!  I also got a lovely necklace from my hubby which I've been wearing non-stop.

And that pretty much catches you up!  This week the kids are off school.  They'll spend a couple days at their Grandparents and Wednesday I'll be taking Nick and a friend to see the Lego Batman movie.  Wish me luck!

I hope 2017 has treated you all well so far!  The countdown to spring is on!  Woo hoo! I can't wait for some green grass, daffodils and tulips!

I do plan on posting this week, so please be sure to stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment