Saturday, February 7, 2015

Last call!!!

Friends- I just have to let you know...
In preparation for the new Jamberry Spring/Summer catalog, over 100 designs are RETIRING on 2/28!!! Are any of your favorites on the list? Make sure to stock up on the ones you love before they are gone for GOOD!!!

Order yours today at: www.onlinejamswithkim.jamberrynails.net

Also, I saw a sneak peek of the new styles and they are AMAZING!!!   The new spring/summer styles will be available for purchase on 3/1/15.  Who wants to have an online party and score some of the new wraps for FREE???  Contact me today if you're interested in hosting.  I still have some availability for March parties!




2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try these but have never bitten the bullet and bought some ha ha. How easy are they to apply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, pretty easy. But honestly, you will either love them or hate them! I personally LOVE them which is why I became a consultant! I will totally send you samples if you want to give them a try. Just let me know!!

      Delete