Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Faves: Things that brighten my day

TGIF!!!  For real.  It's been a tough week and I am soo glad it's over!
After yesterday's depressing post, I feel it is my duty to share with you the top 5 things that cheer me up, brighten my day, and get me laughing!

1. A good comedy, like Step Brothers!





This movie cracks me up!   I've watched it more times than I can count but it still makes me laugh out loud!

2.  Barry Manilow.
Yes.  It's true.  I love Barry.  His songs just make me happy.  Don't judge me.  And if you try and tell me you don't like a little Copacabana, I'm not buying it!




3. Ice cream
Well of course!  It's a no-brainer.   Give me a bowl of mint chip or chocolate and my spirits are instantly lifted!




4. Shopping!
Yes, a little retail therapy will always lift my spirits.  Maybe a new purse? Love me some Dooney & Bourke!





5. These crazies!  There's nothing in the world that can put a smile on my face like these two!












Happy weekend everyone!!

Linking up with the following lovely ladies!
Andrea at Momfessionals
Megan at All the Joys
Jennie at The Diary of a Real Housewife
Karli at September Farm
Five Friday Favorites
You signed up for what

Momfessionals

7 comments:

  1. First off, thanks for reminding me about renting Step Brothers. It's gone unwatched for too long.

    And I wish I had "so much room for activities". That photo cracked me up!

    Farin
    http://farinvazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I was just watching Step Brothers on TV this afternoon. So funny, love that movie! and Will Farrell. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the friday five. I like your title. Such cute kiddos! How can anyone not smile when they look at them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream and shopping...they are both therapy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to argue with Barry, ice cream and shopping! :) #allaboutyou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icecream works every time, impossible to stay down! Thanks for linking to All About You.

    Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete