Saturday, November 1, 2014

2 things

Happy November 1st!!!  I cannot even believe we are already in November!  Wasn't it summer like yesterday?!?  LOL

I have 2 quick things to share with you today.

#1 My kiddos
OK, sorry.  I couldn't resist.  They had such a great time trick or treating last night (after a pre-trick or treat meltdown by Nick).  Our neighbor was FULL of kids and it was so exciting for the boys to see all the other kids (and adults) roaming the streets in their costumes.  Alec was absolutely ADORABLE in his scarecrow outfit and Nick was a very scary pirate skeleton!












#2  Holiday Gift Sets!!
Ok, it's November 1st so it's officially time to start Christmas shopping (at least in my world) :)
Y'all know I am obsessed with Jamberry....well, just this morning Jamberry released 3 exclusive holiday gift sets!  They come with a sheet of nail wraps (an exclusive design just for the gift sets), a nail lacquer, nourishing hand cream, a gift box and card- all for $36!  This would make such a great gift for a sister, best friend, daughter, or how about a special teacher??

You can order these right from my Jamberry page at:  http://www.onlinejamswithkim.jamberrynails.net/

Thanks ladies!  I hope you all had an awesome Halloween!!

Joyful Celebration

Joyful Laughter

Joyful season

No comments:

Post a Comment