Saturday, July 25, 2015

Fun in the sun summer swap box reveal!




This was an amazing swap!  Not only did I get paired up with an awesome blogger, we had from May to July to get to know each other which was so much fun!  Most of the swaps I have participated in you only get about a week to "meet" someone and then it's time to send out their box (and usually never hear from them again).  I felt like this swap really gave me the chance to connect with my partner and make a new blogging friend!

I was paired up with the lovely and sweet Dana at Pellerini Proclaims.  Dana is also a boy mom and has a gorgeous Goldendoodle named Sadie (I was really hoping she would offer to trade her for my hairy, annoying lab George but she never did...).  I had such a fun time getting to know Dana and emailing back and forth with her.  


And....how awesome is this box she sent me???  I love every.single.piece. of it!  
The purple mug (my favorite color) is my new go-to smoothie mug.  
I can't wait to start reading the Judy Blume book (did anyone else read "Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret" like 200x when they were in elementary school???).


Love!  :)

How gorgeous is this necklace?!?!

Love this card!
  
Thank you so much Dana!!
And thank you to the Blogging Elite for setting up such a great swap!  Can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace she sent to you

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Blume + a beautiful necklace?! That's awesome! I'm so glad you and Dana got along so well. I can't wait to see you next time around!

    ReplyDelete